I've really been in the scrapbooking groove. Not so much digital that I have been doing about 25% but since finding the stores around here my creativity continues to be sparked and I'm scrapping away....
Here's a couple and I've uploaded a bunch on my twopeas albums - check it out if you'd like. Give me some hints or love.....
Here's my list of thing I couldn't do without to scrapbook right now:
- Bo Bunny dotted double side cardstock (great tone on tone colors especially the black)
- Making Memories 12x12 diecut paper (you can use them full or cut up for multi layouts)
- Dew Drops Versa Magic chalk inks (just love dragging them on the paper looks great)
- Prima flowers
- Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons
- Clear Stamps
- My little blue Herma dot dispenser - I don't care for the squares
- slick crafty mat that nothing sticks to (bought for quilting but works great for everything)
- Cropper Hopper sticker binder
- Making Memories Purple tote (I take what I need in style to the Archiver store) I didn't think it was a great color when I bought it but for 75% off couldn't resist but it's grown on me
- Tweezers - with the RA in my hands it helps me pick up everything
- Making Memories Ribbon glue
- THE SILENT SETTER - allows me to use brads anytime day or night (without waking the DH & rest of family) and put holes anywhere! Great product
- Corner nippers
For digital scrapbooking I have the Photoshop CS2 and love it! I spend time each day looking for freebie treasures on the web! There are some great designers out there and hope to become one soon myself (well maybe not great but a designer at least)....
That's all for now. Have a great one.